Ford Mustang (2015+) Rear Differential Mount Rear Bushing Insert
Diagram Reference #31
Rear Subframe Front Bushing Insert is a replacement for OEM bushings which provide perfect performance.
What is included:
(1) ONE A Insert
(1) ONE B Insert
(2) TWO Stainless steel sleeves
(2) TWO Small washers
(2) Large Washers
Street or Race right way to choose what you need
Please read the complete fitting instructions and check package components before fitment.
These fitting instructions are to be used as a guide and in conjunction with workshop manual.
How to install your Gen 6 Mustang rear differential mount rear bushing inserts:
1. Support rear subframe and diff. Loosen rear subframe bolts to lower subframe and access the rear diff mounts.
2. Undo the bolt connecting the diff to the subframe.
3. Clean any dirt or debris from around the rubber bush and voidings.
4. Push stainless steel sleeve into the bore of the insert and apply some of the supplied grease to the inner surface of the insert.
5. Fit insert B into bushing with no voids. Use supplied washers and bolts to secure insert on the mounts Fig 1.
6. Fit insert A with prongs into bushing with voids. Use supplied washers and bolts to secure insert on the mounts. Fig 2.
7. Refit the front subframe bolts and tension all hardware to manufacturers recommended torque settings.