Ford Mustang (2015+) Rear Subframe Front Bushing Insert
Diagram Reference #20
Rear Subframe Front Bushing Insert is a replacement for OEM bushings which provide perfect performance.
What is included:
(2) TWO A Inserts
(2) TWO B Inserts
(2) TWO C Inserts
(1) ONE Grease
Street or Race right way to choose what you need
Please read the complete fitting instructions and check package components before fitment.
These fitting instructions are to be used as a guide and in conjunction with workshop manual.
How to install your Gen 6 Mustang subframe front bushing inserts:
1. Support rear subframe. Loosen all bolts on subframe. Remove front mount bolts compeletly to lower subframe to access the front mounts.
2. Clean any dirt or debris from around the rubber bush and voids. Apply some of the supplied grease on the inner face of the inserts.
3. Fit A Insert from the top and fit B insert from the bottom on the mount Fig A.
4. Fit C insert into the bore of the mount from the bottom. Insert C functions as a subframe alignment insert. Fig B.
5. Refit subframe and tension all hardware to manufacturers recommended torque settings.